• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

New Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Mod: siLenT Mod

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Buffmaster

Buffmaster

L3: Novice

• User
  • 69 posts
Unknown at this point
BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really love the trip mine shots :D many thnks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

RoosterCogburn

RoosterCogburn

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 881 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
Poison medpacks. Fine if your own team but if the other team grabs them it damages the ma alittle bit.

FinZeroX

FinZeroX

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 565 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:FinZeroX
  • Steam ID:FinZeroX
  • T-M:ET: 1-1
Contributor
So which servers it is/will be on?

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

So which servers it is/will be on?

First ...

Our Etpub server will be soon replaced with siLenT mod, so please open up your mind and let the idea's / suggestion flow. :D

then hardcore...

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor
I can't wait until Hardcore has this mod xD Woo!

Term![email protected]

Term![email protected]

• Honored Veteran
  • 424 posts
A step in the right direction
can we have short commands as in: inplace of !listplayers only !li would do like in jaymod?
is it possible?

Aigle

Aigle

L6: Expert

• Honored Veteran
  • 899 posts
On the road to fame
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:=F|A=$c00p
  • T-M:ET: 1-0

can we have short commands as in: inplace of !listplayers only !li would do like in jaymod?
is it possible?

I may be possible to do with LUA. However I don't see the point of doing that. Why not focus on something useful? Just bind p "say !listplayers" and that's it. !listplayers is the only command you guys would like to short cut. So instead of writing a LUA module and try to compare the levels and what the shrubbot says, we can create a custom command in the shrubbot: li. That's it, however it's kinda not useful ;)

GraveDigger

GraveDigger

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,740 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:16
  • Alias:StinkyPinky
  • Steam ID:96confused

Donator

Contributor
i love the laser beam trip mines!

i played a mod where instead of knives the players had rusty machetes. you couldn't throw them but you could hack your enemy with them. just a crazy idea....

~~question: is there anyway to make a bind for clan chat? so that you dont have to type "/ma" every time?

Turtle

Turtle

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 343 posts
  • Admin:0
my suggestin is to have destroyable airstrike like in jay 1 i find it much more even to have the ability to destroy the airstrike marker by shooting it :thanks

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor

my suggestin is to have destroyable airstrike like in jay 1 i find it much more even to have the ability to destroy the airstrike marker by shooting it :thanks

I second this!

However, I think it was too easy to destroy on Jay.. Kinda nulled the ability to call airstrikes.. Maybe shoot the sh*t out of it to destroy it..

Term![email protected]

Term![email protected]

• Honored Veteran
  • 424 posts

I may be possible to do with LUA. However I don't see the point of doing that. Why not focus on something useful? Just bind p "say !listplayers" and that's it. !listplayers is the only command you guys would like to short cut. So instead of writing a LUA module and try to compare the levels and what the shrubbot says, we can create a custom command in the shrubbot: li. That's it, however it's kinda not useful ;)

just thought if it could be easily done, then why not. binds totally work. I love ETPUB the way it is. thats why i play most there :)

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
  • Server:Jay2
Contributor

i played a mod where instead of knives the players had rusty machetes. you couldn't throw them but you could hack your enemy with them. just a crazy idea....

lol we could make Rwandan Deathmatch!!

All players have nothing but machetes, and no uniforms or teams.

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better

lol we could make Rwandan Deathmatch!!

All players have nothing but machetes, and no uniforms or teams.

@Phantasm: Damn you, I almost spit my coffee out when I read this. lol

i love the laser beam trip mines!
~~question: is there anyway to make a bind for clan chat? so that you dont have to type "/ma" every time?

I'll get around to suggesting this in the appropriate thread, but I love this idea. Having the ability to dedicate a key to say general PMs and another for Admin PMs, similar to how Jay has it setup overall for PMing players.

I have a few other thoughts on the mod, but I need to play it a bit more and figure out what's the most feasible vs. what I think would be cool.

Edited by NoGooD, 29 September 2010 - 10:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users