News New Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Mod: siLenT Mod

daredevil

• Administrators

We are working on new mod for W:ET called silent mod.

Discussion Forum: http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/'>http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/

We will add new things with time. Few things are already implemented and being tested. In the mean time if you find any bug on our Etpub / Hardcore server, please report it here:

http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/tracker/

If you would like to have something new, please suggest it here:

http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/

The faster you will report bugs, faster we will fix it.

Our Etpub server will be soon replaced with siLenT mod, so please open up your mind and let the idea's / suggestion flow. :D

Nice :D

I have an idea but it's a bit of a radical one...

lol , i think etpub does needs some wild sounds , at some point etpub became plain as a server maybe some wild vsays would make others go back to have fun . i know i would .

Hitboxes are pretty nice not too wide not too high headshoots are pretty close to etpub and etpro .

maybe if dare could ss the mods hitbox view you guys could compare .

I'll cry, my first server where i expended hours and hours playing and having fun, where i met a lot of ppl, will be replace, well, what can i do?, if is the best way to have a better place to play, will be better then.

@Chuck Excuse me, but i don't think etpub needs wilds vsays, etpub is noiseless and more playable, if some one wants crazy vsays there's jay1, jay2 or hardcore, personally i dislike spammers, half screen is for game and other half for spam, i know than i can disable vsay, but as i said, i don't really like the wild vsays idea.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I'll cry, my first server where i expended hours and hours playing and having fun, where i met a lot of ppl, will be replace, well, what can i do?, if is the best way to have a better place to play, will be better then.

@Chuck Excuse me, but i don't think etpub needs wilds vsays, etpub is noiseless and more playable, if some one wants crazy vsays there's jay1, jay2 or hardcore, personally i dislike spammers, half screen is for game and other half for spam, i know than i can disable vsay, but as i said, i don't really like the wild vsays idea.

1. Etpub will not have vsays.

2. We are just optimizing Etpub and adding new features in it.

It is going to have 90% Etpub features + more features and will be highly optimized.

If you want something new to see in Etpub, feel free to suggest now and if possible we will add it.

We have already added laster mines for our Engineers.

I know what you mean Chuck, just to bring audience to server, ;).

@Dare I know you always are working so hard, giving atleast your 89% of your real life and we don't pay in the same way, i am so happy thanks to you and your clan to give me a chance, i love you, i will give my life for this clan. For an enjoyable, playable n' cleaner servers.

-Mexickano*

20100922193826warbell.jpg

New Trip Mine

20100923123800venice.jpg

Trip Mine Placement

2010-09-17-205630-radar_summer.jpg

New Tripmine Blowing up

20100922194002warbell.jpg

New Gun

Mod based on etpub 0.9.1 with lua support 5.1

TEST MOD HERE Server IP: 81.22.249.50:27961 (75% Omni Bots)

silEnT MOD 0.1.4

Change log:

Version 0.1.4

* Scoreboard fixes

* sv_cvar and sv_cvarempty commands

* Fixed the reward printing bug on map starts

* Fixed limbomenu bug

Version 0.1.3

* Scoreboard worked

* New awards

* Configurable option to pickup extra ammo with dropped weapons.

* Tripmines need to be armed

* No Tripmines for coverts from this version on

* Different tripmines beam colours for each team

* Fixed tripmines ammo defect

Version 0.1.2

* New weapon PPSh

* New Weapon Tripmine

* Hitsounds handled differently (No more netspam)

* The bounding box code worked (This is different then ETPub and at least old NQ)

* Many server cvars removed

• Like 1