Server Update New F|A server. US FragHouse

N!XoN

got news for ya. After over 1k scrims in this game along with around 300 officaI matches in organized tourny/ladder play (6v6sw,7v7sw,8v8 3map camp), Panzers are a major factor in real matches on certain maps, same with Airstrikes on spawn and rnades for choke points. Real matches are (or have been) decided by the best spawn killing team usually. FO and Panzers have been the lead in this. Never seen a match decided by a flamer or a mortar, but a panzer hell ya same with an FO. The biggest win is the FO airstrike timed on spawn to wipe out the entire enemy (or panz). If you have no idea what I am talking about you have never played real comp. A skilled player with a panzer is not a small thing, a pro can get level 4 well before end of round and become a major factor. A pro (alpha) with level 4 soldier is the scariest thing in ET. I'm a mid level beta player but with level 4 soldier I will slaughter people esp with a base mp40 acc of 50. I played organized competition for over 3yrs in this game during its height (joined in 04) and I've seen what the best teams in this game have done. It's all about strat and timing. While they all have been top shooters, its more about team play. Individual fragging has little to do with real competition, considering all pros are good shots anyway. You can have a great individual skilled frag team (ie all skilled shooters), but without real strats or teamplay with a sound plan your screwed. FYI scrims are practice matches to develop and perfect strats. Real matches are different.

On a side note, in 3v3sw most of what I said doesn't apply.

Exactly.