What's The Scariest Game You Have Played??

AcidParadox

As you can see , i just love those games that make you jump from the sofa , those games when suddenly something appears and you are just pressing the jump button and shooting like crazy!!!

So besides that demon at Super Gold Rush

What's the Scariest Game that you have played??

For me i would say Call of Cthulhu, Doom 3, Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil 3

That first Aliens vs Predator game, I played it when I was around 13 or 14 though I'd have to pack some nerves to play it again. Not so scary with Alien or Predator, but when that motion detector starts beeping faster and faster when you are a Marine and there's nothing but a dark hallway in front of you...

That first Aliens vs Predator game, I played it when I was around 13 or 14 though I'd have to pack some nerves to play it again. Not so scary with Alien or Predator, but when that motion detector starts beeping faster and faster when you are a Marine and there's nothing but a dark hallway in front of you...

That's definitly one of the only things from the movies that they applied incredibly well to the games. Though I hated it much more when you came to an 4 way intersection and the detector goes wild.