Could you...?

Papito

Interesting topic ^^

Those who never killed a person in any way , arent able to tell if they are able to kill any person at any given moment or circumstances .

Even those that went to war , not everyone is suited to kill someone . Even you have only the chance between killing and gettin killed , you never know how your mind will decide .

so in Essence : If you havent killed a person yet , you cant answer this question at all AND be sure about it ;)

@Kill or get killed, I think, he you're a pro you could avoid kill him/them and take him as a prisoner of war.

I disagree and this is why. War is not a video game.

It is not a video game in war I would not take the chance to capture. If I have the shot I would take it. Capture often = struggle = noise = a whole lot more attention than you want = death. It is not worth the risk. In a video game if you die trying to make someone surrender you just respawn, in war you don't come back. War is not about being "pro" it is about your country sending you to try to beat some other country into submission and hopefully getting out alive.

Even if you did get a prisoner of war you face more problems...... POWs can scream for help which is bad news for you, they slow you down especially if they are not cooperative, they have to be watched so you know they are not escaping or picking up a rock to bash you with before you get them back to base- if you are watching them you are not watching for enemy patrols or traps.

War is a dirty business kill or be killed, honor is no longer part of it.

Hmm, a tough question...

I'd say that I'm not able to kill someone because I feel so or even as self-defence. The only things I'm able to kill for are people close to my hearth and those who I respect over everything(sorry guys, you're not in that group :D)

If some1 tries to kill i.e. my family, I just go in an impassive state of mind and surely would be able to shoot the "bad guy".

And if the war would come, well... Kill or get killed ;)

Could you kill to other human

been, Just for killing?

Yes,i would make sick frags lol

its all about the situation,if somebody gonna hurt a close person (family etc.) i would kill him of curse.if in war you represend your country,and make your kids proud,so the best thing is to survive,and when you die for your country it makes your country even more proud,and i would really prefer to die in a war (if will be) instead of being a fat old without a life like my countrys politicians.

And dont forget Greeks dont fight like heroes, but

that heroes fight like

Greeks…

hmmm now this topic turns into a psycolic-yes or no-game. no one of us want or would kill a human. i am sure about that! its a stupid question, ask a prisioner who is sitting in a jail cuz he killed someone .. he would say, i am innocent and i am sorry. 95% does that. the other 5% are maniacs. the "situation" is the answer, no one of us can say, yup i would kill someone ... and i bet no one of was in this situation. i also swear, that no serial killer is here and a member of this community. so all the people cant say that they are able to kill someone. the most here fear a punch in a face of another person. i saw alot of nubs in my life. who posed and said that they are so hard ... when the riot started, they left and ran away. and this was just a nice brawl, not a killing thing ... i cant believe some things here when ppl said, i would kill this person or this person .. lol its just childish. the situation and the mental feeling is the main part. but who knows? no one of us was in this special situation ....

hmmmm and i really dont care when the nature is fighting back. its sad for the children and for the poor people, but its the circle of life. ohh and when you say now, these people are innocent and never did any bad stuff .. i laugh. humans killed lions or wolfes, cuz some lions or wolfes killed a sheep or maybe some humans. but we hunted them all. all lions are guilty ... wolfes too. maybe i am acting selfish, but in mind is the thought that i the nature more important then send money to some ppl who lost the treehouse or her wooden house. the earth is full of humans and we will grow up more and more .. but we have no future. we are f***ing up the nature and destroy everything ... thats why i dont care when a earthquake or a taifun is on the run. i still feel sad with those ppl there, but hmmm what can i do? send money? they can eat money? no they cant ... and when i send 10 euros, maybe 2 will arrive them. the rest? i just say, that i care more about my nature and my future then i care about some dead ppl. sorry. ohh and yes, i am active in some animalfounds, cuz my religion is nature religion. nature first, then my own ego.

sorry for killing this topic, weAsel.

@Weasel The nature is a genius, when something fail got a plan b, but no the humanity, when you said ppl kill you try to talk about all the ppl? There's ppl who are trying to save a entire forest.

If it came to the protection and well being of those i love then yes i could kill, without remorse and without thinking. If it was just for my own safety then i would say no. Life is short i've got to enjoy alot of things and meet alot of wonderful people. And even tho im only 31 if someone came up threatening me i would call their bluff and move on. If i died i would die, but never threaten someone i love because i can promise the pain would be far more than you could comprehend.

The problem is as interesting as life can be there is way too much hate in the world. Way too much hate and racism. The fact is no body has a pure bloodline. So anyone who is rascist is a hypocrit. Back on topic tho Life is full of too much hate and killing. People have forgotten that we can all live together and enjoy one anothers company if we all just put forth the effort. Instead there is too much im better than you are going around.

To protect yourself and your loved ones, I think anything is acceptable.. If they're going to take your life, then you're within every right to defend yourself at the cost of theirs.. That isn't your fault..

However, killing somebody for nothing? Nahh..

Even people in the army.. Nothing against them, they have different beliefs and I respect that.. But I personally couldn't kill somebody who had done nothing personal to me.. (If they fired first, then they'd get it xD)

Chuck