Could you...?

Papito

Could you kill to other human been, Just for killing? Not for protect yourself from an attack, just for kill him/her, whatever will be your case, do you have the courage to kill?. That asked me a marine few days ago when he saw me playing ET, i just laughed and told him: is just a game, don't take it personal. But if the war knock at your door, are you enough stronge to go and kill people unknow for you?

I'm not strong enough to kill people, I do dream about it though o.O

All people that kill others deserve to die! Unless you're in the army and kill terrorists or w.e they are lmao

I hate all those gangs in Mexico, it's on discovery kinda alot, some guy interviews those leaders of those gangs or something and ask them why they kill others.. only reason is that they kill the other cus they enter their "territory" well tbh, they didn't pay for the whole town lmao, they just need to shake eachother hands n be friends, but no, they all gotta be so frigging stupid and kill eachother. I guess it's also about drugs and stuff, but geez lol, don't use it :] it's also bad, just shows you're stupid :D (lol I know people here probably use it too, but it's my opinion, don't hate :])

About that, any ppl who kill to others deserve die, i dont think like you, i think, you arent no body to take any life even if he murder, the punishment comes after, in Mexico all shit kills are for drugs and money, the people think than the money can make you happy, but is bullshit, the money don't makes the happines, the money buy the happines.

after watching "the cove" i felt so much pain and hate that i would kill all those yellow japanese dolphin eaters! but for real, i dont care about humans ... we are viruses who destroy the blue planet. floating in china, earthquake in haiti ... not my problem, really. nature is fighting back and this is just the beginning. the shitty thing on this is, that always the poor have to fight out the fight with the nature ... that makes me sad, a bit. but hmmm i really dont care about things like that. i feel more pain when i see pics of hunted animals or when i see what happend with our great planet. we are acting like idiots and i bet the kids of our kids will have to do a hard job in the future.

but i dont think that i can kill one of our race. i need a good, a damn good reason for that.

• Like 2

I hate all those gangs in Mexico, it's on discovery kinda alot, some guy interviews those leaders of those gangs or something and ask them why they kill others.. only reason is that they kill the other cus they enter their "territory" well tbh, they didn't pay for the whole town lmao, they just need to shake eachother hands n be friends, but no, they all gotta be so frigging stupid and kill eachother. I guess it's also about drugs and stuff, but geez lol, don't use it :] it's also bad, just shows you're stupid :D (lol I know people here probably use it too, but it's my opinion, don't hate :])

A little off topic

I think you mean the drug cartels , gangs are just little kids that pretend to be bad boys because they have guns.

on the other hand drug cartels are cold hearted motherf@ckers cowards pieces of..... that they will do anything even they killing children and women, just to take control over a "plaza" that's whats going on mexico all those cartels are fighting each other to take the plaza which means the state near borders.

( note: Strong content) a news reporter is in a shootout between gunmen and the federal police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L503F9P1OjQ

i don't know were this took place but i think it is somewhere in sinaloa or tamaulipas, maybe papito knows

Weasel, is right that you said, but i hate that people who care more about animals than the real people, maybe 2 blocks around your house there's a child who die off by the hungry and there's people who don't care and buy expensive food for theirs animals. Animals with rich owners eat better than a poor child. Don't you care that.

@acid sorry but i cant see the video in my browser, when i could see it, i'll tell ya.

you wrote one of the best examples. thats it why i say that humans are viruses. we really dont care about the stuff. we think that we are the strongest thing on earth. and we dont care about the others. we let children die and feed our pets with expensive food. but this has nothing to do with my words. xD i ment the hunting and killing. wild animals or "human-food" animals. thats why i sometimes hate the whole world and ofc me too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KRD8e20fBo

i think i would kill those freaks there. killing those wonderfull animals. hmm and maybe this is a good reason to kill someone. really.

Could you kill to other human been, Just for killing?........ But if the war knock at your door, are you enough stronge to go and kill people unknow for you?

The short answer is yes I could kill.

Longer answer:

"If war knocks at my door" and I had two options, kill or be killed I would kill..... I may not enjoy it but I could do it. I do feel outside of that scenario there are many other good reasons to kill some perhaps even enjoyable.

All people that kill others deserve to die! Unless you're in the army and kill terrorists or w.e they are lmao

That's a contradiction in terms.

The decision is pretty easy. If I had to choose from killing somebody or getting killed, I wouldn't hesitate.

What about euthanasia? How would you judge that?

That's a contradiction in terms.

The decision is pretty easy. If I had to choose from killing somebody or getting killed, I wouldn't hesitate.

What about euthanasia? How would you judge that?

If you're in a lot of pain and can't get better then I think it's better to do that

@Detoren Remember me in a close future NEVER KNOW YOU.

@Weasel Stop talking about the virus and start to find a solution, are you doing something about that in your community? Fists save a child later you can save an animal. @Euthanasia All depends how you see it, cuz there's people who after YEARS came from coma and still living normally.

@Kill or get killed, I think, he you're a pro you could avoid kill him/them and take him as a prisoner of war.