This how a clan owner acts :

JARHEADE9

what a smart ass! f***in throws money up for a trophy i held for a long ass time, b4 you came along, man, if i wasn't still trying to put my life back together, like the rest of our broke ass redneck clan.... I'd take that challenge, and then i'd make it so you'd never be able to touch that spot ever again, shit talking, prideing on him self lil'f***er!!!!! you talk way too much about your way awesome killin skilz in a NON SCRIM CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!! chill out, cuz you know aint no one gonna touch that spot, and no need to try to get people on the server to try to even compete, unless you start teaching some of the clan members your skils or improving thier gaming rigs to make them all as good as you. Reasons for lowerd server traffic: (1) our new mod, almost 30mb chases noobs away period, and (2) the non stock maps we have too, more to download before they can play.

GHOST and I have the desire to play just as much as ya'all do, and in certain times of the year, its time to make money, we accept that, and well, my breadvan is still not done, so you know what i been doin? trying to make money in other ways, why? so I can make more, to put more money and time into this clan of ours, which we are allways in the background of, you may not see us, but we are here. GHOST is constantly monitoring, may not play alot, but why should he? he runs the rest of the show, and with all the tech and pc phone calls, we get from clan, it definatly eats into playing time, so please jar, ease up a bit... this is the slowing down time, the clans not going to die, it will allways be here, the server will allways be here, and you will definatly allways see us, or not, but know we are close, watching..... AND stop bragging! lol. It's getting old, YOU ROCK, WE KNOW IT, THATS THAT, JUST CHILL NOW..... please... we are NOT a SCRIM CLAN, we are a teaching clan, a learning clan. you are a teacher, act like one!, teach those losers how to improve their game, instead of capitalizing on those settings i set u up with, pass them on to someone you see not doing so well. be helpfull, be curtious, no need to brag how good you are, your DEATH DEALING abilities are shown to everyone you play, leaving absolutely no doubt.

HAVE FUN & DIE HAPPY!

I offered up a $100.00 dollar reward to insipre my old clan members to get active and take away the clans number spot on splatter ladder and this is one of the owners responce to my post !

I'm very sorry that I placed this post in the wrong place it was 0522 am ,and I belived that I had posted it in the spam so ,sorry glad you had a good laught at my expience lol .

Next time I'll make sure I post in the correct spot Thank You !

• Administrators
I'm very sorry that I placed this post in the wrong place it was 0522 am ,and I belived that I had posted it in the spam so ,sorry glad you had a good laught at my expience lol .

Next time I'll make sure I post in the correct spot Thank You !

Lol no worries. I can see u just offered help and u got busted boom .. :embrass

• Administrators
not bust boom b**ch slaped down a few pegs lol

Happens man.. its game.. have fun.. and move on.. nothing to take seriously for it.. People go crazy over fun free game. Just enjoy the game!