i Will never forget this night......

AcidParadox

Right now it is 6:00 am

This is one of those nights that that i will never find an explanation of what happened.

I always and i mean ALWAYS sleep with my window curtains open because i love to see the sunrise in the morning.

Well 5 minutes ago i just woke up to realize that my curtains were totally closed and the lights of my room were turned on.

The first minutes i wasn't recognizing this since i was pretty sleepy (you know, when you wake up and you don't actually response to something) but then...........i don't know if i should be scared or just wondering what happened.

I don't have any brothers or sisters and there's no way that somebody got into my house.Right now im blaming my crazy dog Jack, he is the most suspicious.

Another theory that i have is that maybe i did this unconsciously, then went back to sleep and instantly i woke up and don't remember anything.

So what do you think??? I just can't stop thinking about it

drugs could be pretty deceiving. i know that for a fact it happen to me last nite , i thought i was dreaming but i was just on drugs , so it happen that i cut my hair lmao yea i did , when i woke up this morning i had this weird feeling when to the bathroom trun on the water while washing my face i noticed my hair is all short lmao .

Haha dont worry about this! Sometimes i turn the light on or my tv at nights. When i wake up i dont know why or when i have done it. Most reason for turning on the light is that you went to toilet. Dont blame your dog for that cause he isnt guilty. And your curtains? Hmmmmmm you sleep near the window?

Or maybe you have a dog like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LzMAXqu8qU&feature=fvw

Dont blame your dog for that cause he isnt guilty.

How can't i blame this face

s7305294.jpg

JUST LOOK AT THAT SUSPICIOUS FACE!!!!!!

i feel a big relief since the sun started rising =)