ET Server Inter server chat and new commands

• Administrators

Since many players including myself do not use X-fire while the playing game, necessary communications between admins and few regulars have been difficult. For example, people had to submit to us demos of cheaters only for us to take permanent ban action the next day. This latency can now be addressed to improve F|A gaming pleasure from problematic hackers or cheating situations.

To help alleviate delayed communication issues and to provide more facilities, we have added inter-server chat between all 5 servers.

On ETPUB and Hardcore server all level 2+ admins would be able to use this new command.

On our both Jaymod 1 and 2 only respected and good admin will be allowed to use this new command.

Here is the admin guide for using these new commands:

!sayetpub message This will send message to ETPUB server from whichever server you are on.

So, if you find any cheaters on Etpub and high levels admins are not on the server, then you can always do:

!sayjaymod1 Cheater on etpub.

This will send a message on Jaymod 1 with your name. It will also display from which server the message has been sent so any admins there will be able to know where help is needed and they can quickly connect via our menu.

Also since we all like to play different maps and we always try to put different maps on our 5 servers to accommodate everyone's tastes, it is now possible to display the current maps running on other servers. For example, one might be thinking. "I want to play baserace and minas on Jaymod 2 and temple on jaymod 1."

To display the current running maps on those servers, simply do this:

!mapjaymod2

This will display the current running map of Jaymod 2.

Misuse of these commands by spamming useless things/comments will result in removal of your levels without any prior notice or discussion since no one likes to see message "hi" 5 times from another 4 servers or any other useless garbage spam.

If you keep using those commands to just call admin by saying "cheater on server" then your admin will be removed. It is extremely important to use these commands responsibly. I cannot stress this enough.

These new commands can be accessed by using !listcmds

If you find any bugs let us know so that we can fix it.

Happy fraggin' and have fun!

The added commands will greatly help keep admins in contact with each other. I was practicing with it earlier...and do apologize for the spam, as I was trying to figure out if I could just send a message to 'F|A'. Didn't see any bugs, Kudos to the Dev team!

• Administrators
The added commands will greatly help keep admins in contact with each other. I was practicing with it earlier...and do apologize for the spam, as I was trying to figure out if I could just send a message to 'F|A'. Didn't see any bugs, Kudos to the Dev team!

Anh no worries. No need to apologize. :P

They were added just so players can enjoy all maps and different modes rather then playing on one. :)

PS We are expecting a little spam in the start till admin's figure out how to use it. :)