Weird Dreams

Wifestein

Wow, had a weird dream tonight.

I was in Lord of the Rings(you may know it) just walking around without clear direction. Then I nocite that the orcs are always attacking me and I flee to the abandoned elf city(there was a some kind of "story teller" in my head which started telling about the city running out of water :D).

Well, then I was hiding in the elf city and suddenly some of my friend pop up. I chat with them a while and then they go like: "We have to go now" and go for the city gates. I slap my head and say something like "fu***ng idiots" and start running to the hills. A moment later orcs beging to flood throught the opened gates...

I don't remember the rest but it was something like in the end me and the orcs were playing board games. Weird, eh? xD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched 3 horror movies continuously last night still i didn't get any weird dreams. I dont know why but i dont dream, or maybe i dream and forget it too soon.

I read it somewhere that people forget their 90 % of dreams by the time they wake up.

Wow, had a weird dream tonight.

I was in Lord of the Rings(you may know it) just walking around without clear direction. Then I nocite that the orcs are always attacking me and I flee to the abandoned elf city(there was a some kind of "story teller" in my head which started telling about the city running out of water :D).

Well, then I was hiding in the elf city and suddenly some of my friend pop up. I chat with them a while and then they go like: "We have to go now" and go for the city gates. I slap my head and say something like "fu***ng idiots" and start running to the hills. A moment later orcs beging to flood throught the opened gates...

I don't remember the rest but it was something like in the end me and the orcs were playing board games. Weird, eh? xD

Rofl that's funny, 2 years ago I stayed at my cousin's house and we watched all the lord of the ring movies in 1 day n a week later i dreamed about killing orcs together with my cousin rofl

Rofl that's funny, 2 years ago I stayed at my cousin's house and we watched all the lord of the ring movies in 1 day n a week later i dreamed about killing orcs together with my cousin rofl

:D

I didn't even watch any movies or sumthing...

We'll se what I will dream about tonight, that weird mansion I hardly remember would be nice :)

That is also usually the case for me - they're usually centered around something familiar or something I did the day before, however last night was weird.

Duckie and I were buying a new house, he was playing on some sort of obstacle course in the back yard, and the house across the street was on fire. To put out the fire, they used elephants, and the elephants were running through the walls of the house busting them down. Some girl ended up flying through the air yelling for an elephant to save her. Another elephant came falling from the sky and landed right in front of me almost crushing me..hmmm...

Weird thing is I remember SOOOO many details about my dreams. Anyone else remember lots of details or know why or what that means?

i also remember many details in my dreams. and i also get dreams that come back years after i totally forget em, tons of which i cant remember right now.... :D

but neways yeah, my weirdest dream to date was two nights ago, im done practicing football and then the sidewalk collapses, i fall into some chair at some stadium thing that i think is a concer (might've been anything) and im real high in the stands that i can only tell its a stadium not even the ppl in it. Then some music starts going on and my seat flips me backwards in snych with the beat... when i wake up i find myself flipped over, face down on the bed.................. not scary just weird

• Administrators

Anyone else remember lots of details or know why or what that means?

Write it down all your dreams in your dream book as soon as you wake up from your dreams.

You will be amazed to see link's sometimes.

I personally don't dream much but I have a friend who got hit in the head with a baseball a month back, it fractured his skull and he got a concussion and we were talking last night. He said ever since he got hit he has had a dream every night and when he wakes up he always remembers them. But only since he got hit. :unsure:

Haha well I had a dream last night that I waS stalking one of my friends grlfriends, and she was at her house, ( I've never been to her house or even seen it b4 lol) and Yet in my mind I somehow knew what her house looked like.. Can someone explain the house in my dream that I've never seen b4.. Plz!!!

Haha well I had a dream last night that I waS stalking one of my friends grlfriends, and she was at her house, ( I've never been to her house or even seen it b4 lol) and Yet in my mind I somehow knew what her house looked like.. Can someone explain the house in my dream that I've never seen b4.. Plz!!!

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/house.htm

It's actually fun reading those things, why you dream stuff =o I'm gonna read more of them :D

I've had a dream, in wich I fell asleep and came into a new dream. After that I somehow dreamed again:

I was dreaming in a dream, which was a dream in a dream. :D

Complicate, eh?

After it I woke up that two times before I was awake and in this world :s

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I have deja vu dreams, and a week or month later I will see the situation I dreamed about and remember dreaming about it. Like a ten second piece of a conversation, or maybe walking into a store and seeing some people I never saw before, and remembering that I dreamed about it. It's neat.

Sometimes I have deja vu dreams, and a week or month later I will see the situation I dreamed about and remember dreaming about it. Like a ten second piece of a conversation, or maybe walking into a store and seeing some people I never saw before, and remembering that I dreamed about it. It's neat.

Wow man...I've had the exact same thing happen to me since I can remember. Sometimes I won't even see the actual event from my dream for a year or two, but when you do it's kind of like "Whoa..I remember that dream"

Still no lotto winnings though. What a useless talent, lol.