• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account

Something else happened on september the 11th

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

L3: Novice

• User
  • 380 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:8
Didnt wanted to Hijack the other Thread . . so . .

some may not know , some may have forgotten . . .

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

L7: Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,332 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None
Thank you for this thread. It is good to see more about the world than just what has happened here in the U.S. especially on this day.

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
While I feel sorry for people that died under the hand of Pinochet that was a coup d'etat not a terrorist attack. I was always surprised by lack of Chile's will to resist Pinochet, sure there were some guerrilla groups but nothing you would could call real resistance.

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Death is tragic no matter where it happens, or how it happens. Whether it's terrorism, or someone going insane and shooting loads of people, or a natural death - remember that every day of the year, somebody has to remember or witness one or more of their loved ones dying..

It's dates like September 11th that make me think about all those people.. Not just those affected by September 11th..

Just something to boggle your minds though: what about people who died on september 11th, but not due to the WTC terrorist attacks? Talk about swept under the carpet!