sup with this 9014 pb kick?

Pro*tOrMeNtIuM

Hey , i was wondering if there is any solution to fix that 9014 packet loss punkbuster kick.? I havent got the first kick by this anyways , but i see the server geting empty because all of a sudden punkbuster does a rampage and kicks 10 ppl for 9014 shit error, I noticed this happening a lot....really a lot .,..like hmm 2 players get kicked every 10 min or so by this, i think many others can post screenshots and many know what i am talking about anyways but if reequired i ll upload ss later i guess., is there any way to fix this? (so i can tell the guys who get kicked by it how to fix it, one of the is my loved nab nrgy ) :D

thanks in advance,

torm.

told em to do that what it says in that topic but it wont fix the kick, while i type this i just saw 4 players geting kicked again by this, they come and ask how to fix this?? omg ... we told em to do what fa forums said but they sdaid they already did and nothing works, any other ideas??

if we could undo the update and turn off autoupdate in game, is there a setting for that?

if u guys turn pb off the servers it will be a mess , and no1 will play on it tbh .

• Administrators

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=et

Tell them. There new update sucks! Tell them it's kicking people for no reason!

If you don't tell them they will never know and if this kicking continues I rest assure you every server in W:ET will go non PB.

if we could undo the update and turn off autoupdate in game, is there a setting for that?

I'm not known by this. But I have massive lags, evrywhere I go. So I started to learn myself all about punkbuster.

Still i'm not a pro at it, i'm just suggesting you guys, see if I can help ;)

Now, you can manually set punkbuster on your server. Punkbuster normally automatically updates itself. But if you want to do it manually, you can set the cvars yourself!

For example: if you would type in your pb-server-file: /pb_sleep 600, players would be able to put this to 600, while you'll get kicked on all other servers, seeing this is just alloud from 50(?) to 500.

Now, i'm not 100% sure of this, but if you look at pb manual files for admins, it SEEMS you can set the cvars yourself...

If that is true, you could put the setting back yourself, isn't?

Or will punkbuster automatically put the new (from the newest version) cvars in your pb-file?

Here is a link that allows you to do it manually for servers... If i'm correct you will be able to adjust those settings to whatever you want them to be...

http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/rtcw/pbsvcvar.cfg

Hell

ps: I just wanted to help, with something i do not 100% correctly know. But I assume this would help... So srry if i'm completely wrong.

Edited by HellfiG
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Hmmm, only 18 posts? Maybe we should screw up your computer more often? :yahoo

What's his post count has anything to do with the present issue? Stop being retard and stop posting uselessly in complaint section if you nothing useful to contribute.

• Like 1

Hmmm, only 18 posts? Maybe we should screw up your computer more often? :yahoo

its just because i spent more time admining/playing on server and naabs like u wont understand it who just comment uselessly ne where :(

btw dare im srry i commented this but it was necessary to tell this thing to this naab even tho u told him :|