LOLOLOL! ??

daredevil

• Administrators

http://www.xfire.com/communities/maamut/

I just saw that LOL! Who is maamut now? haha @ Description..

* Everyone who knows how speacial maamut is are able to join...

* Maamut is map rusher number 1 and nightmare of sl raters...

* Maamut would take to desert island morning gass in bottle and pink dildo...

* U can give ur heart to jesus but ur ass belongs to maamut...

* Go check our home page there is all usefull information about maamut and hes gaming...

Haahaaaha! :D Jurse and me made this some time ago. Maamut was player on jay1. Always poped up with some say/vsay: MAAAAAMUUT IS LOVEEEE!! or smth lol :D He got ban from Joe for map rushing (100d) We expected him to come back after ban expires to make a movie how he rushes a map but he never showed up - Legends live forever as Jusre said :D

Laughing atm.

Lol Dare getting excited.

Mamut is a living legend, pity he was perma-banned. He would always spam MAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WIN! and MAMUT LOVES ALL, and stuff, all round great guy.

• Administrators

Can we please unban him ....can't wait for 100 days and please invite me on server when he is on :D I want to see LOL!

Can we please unban him ....can't wait for 100 days and please invite me on server when he is on :D I want to see LOL!

PLZ PLZ PLZ I will do almost anything to see that lovable n00b again! But he got perma-banned by Yoyo after his 100 days for continuing to be lovable.

His 100d ban expired time ago. When we created that xfire unit there was like week till ban expiry. After that he didnt showed up on any other server neither. And I didnt know he was perma banned by yoyo

:lol: