Happy birthday seAside

iAmweAsel

6h537a.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mrs. seAside, youre now a year older ... but in your new year, you have a weAsel on your side. could be a awesome year for you and me. a few months ago i met you on ET, then we choosed the xfire-chat .. intresting intresting ... i was WOW what a girl. and at this moment we never saw eachother. but i thought, holy lord ... i have to meet her one day. amor's arrow got me and you owned my weAsel-heart-fortress! you never gave up, you were always there when i need someone ... you colored up my life, you changed my life completly. you made dream me of a perfect world, you made a grumpy and ugly man happy :D and now youre my girl. i dont care what other people say, the important thing for me is, to make you happy and to try to give you a bit back what you gave me the last months. i see a future, a wonderfull future with ups and downs, but i dont care ... i only need you on my side. our minds are equal and alone we are nothing. i am glad to see you blossom up, i told yaaa ... i can do that! positive mind = key to a good life!

but here and now i want to give you a huge birthday-kiss and i wish you all the good things you need. relax and have fun on your special day. next week i can give you a real one, but right now i am only able to give you a virtual one. ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY AND EAT ALOT OF CAKE! YUMYUM! OHHH AND PLEASE PUT SOME CAKE INTO THE FREEZER! I WANT SOME TOO! HAHAHA but for now, lets sing:

"HAAAPPPYYY BIIIRTTTHHHDDAAAYY TOOO YOOUUUUU HAPPPY BIIIRRRTTHHHDAAAYYY TOOOO YOUUUU ..... "

2dv3gg5.jpg

Whenever I'm alone with you

You make me feel like I am home again

You make me feel like I am whole again

You make me feel like I am young again

You make me feel like I am fun again

weAsel.

2dv3gg5.jpg

damn weasel u have girly lips :D and red ewwwwww jkjk....

MY sexy Seaside i wish u all the best and i hope ur dreams came true with that mean lil evil Weasel by ur side :D

Enjoy Ur Day Babe

Happy BirthDay :D