time nudge

Jorz

Leave it at 0. People set it to a negative value (-20, -50, etc.) because they think it makes them lag less. All it really does is make them harder to hit, which = gay.

after some more search i did i found that its considered as a cheat?lol and that pb doesnt allow to change it!sorry for the topic,but there is another question.

What can i do to get staple fps?today i was on a random server and first time had staple 100 fps all the time!when i loged out and reloged i was getting 20 fps!and after 5 minuter loged out and reloged on the same server and had again staple fps!it seems kinda random,and i really cant find the reason :/

and when i set connection to lan/cable on jaymod after every death or map change it gets to unselected,but when i am on no quarter for example its always lan/cable

Can this be fixed?or its a common problem?

And if i want to change my sensitivity online what should i post on console?

Again sorry for the topic,was playing all day et and my brain is empty xD

Edited by Jorz

timenudge is not a cheat is just an other cl_ cvar witch you could adjust if the server allows it , if it doesnt then the server will force everyone's timenuge to 0 or a read only cvar , you would see it in your console .

i know that etpub hardcore and pub have it as read only so you cant change that , if someone happens to change it is b/c they are cheating .

jaymod one and 2 are normal u could go up to -50 im not too sure . i seen a lot of ppl toggle timenudge with maxpackets to become unhitable so in most of this server with a open timenudge you will see that .

Restricted cvar anyway , imho it doesnt help at all , cause mods like etpro and NQ fE use their own system to reduce lag , and timenudge isnt used . Never saw a server though where its allowed to fiddle with it .

edit: server that usually enforce antilag settings have it restricted . not sure bout jaymod or etpub , at least i know in NQ and etpro its like that .

Edited by SickOne