• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Punkbuster Screenshots

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jaie

jaie

FishEyed

• Inactive Member
  • 1,970 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:16
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 7-6
    CS: 1-1
Contributor
Recently, a guy got caught with a wall hack by 1 of these magical screen-shots and I have tried to take screen-shots of other people, but I can only seem to get shots of myself.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

RoosterCogburn

RoosterCogburn

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 881 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
It is done through rcon. You either have to own the server or be a close friend of the owner of the server generally.

Edited by RoosterCogburn, 30 August 2010 - 06:37 PM.

Pegasus™

Pegasus™

L3: Novice

• Clan Friend
  • 237 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:10

Recently, a guy got caught with a wall hack by 1 of these magical screen-shots and I have tried to take screen-shots of other people, but I can only seem to get shots of myself.

Xfire might help.

thundercunt

thundercunt

L420: The Honorable

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,812 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:20
  • Server:BF3
  • Alias:THl_lNDERCl_lNT
/pb_getss

PunkBuster allows players to take their own local screenshots in addition to the screenshot-taking ability built into the game itself. For players who want to only save images of a portion of the game screen, the PunkBuster option may be more desirable. To take a PunkBuster screenshot of your own screen, first use the PB_SSOPTIONS command to set the parameters for subsequent screenshots. Type "PB_SSOPTIONS" alone to view the current parameters: Width, Height, X-component, Y-component, and the Sample Rate. The defaults are 640, 480, 50, 50, and 1 respectively.

If you're /RCON and have access to the FTP, /PB_SV_GETSS does everyone adding their slot number [/PB_PLIST] after it will allow single ss's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users