• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Rebuilding Computer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

->RoGue

->RoGue

L3: Novice

• User
  • 85 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:8
  • Server:Silent #1
I'm taking the opportunity to wipe my laptop and reinstall things before I go back to college, and I wanted to ask what I need to do to not lose my GUID. Is there a file I can save from this install that I can just put in the new install to maintain continuity? I know my GUID is saved in my profile here, so if there's no file to save could someone tell me how to set my GUID in the new install? I assume there's a way, since I've heard about some Keith guy who's changing his GUID to other people's.

Thanks,

-RoGue

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
all you need is your etkey on your etmain folder thats your guid and make sure u keep a copy of it on your email . the same for your config ofcourse .

->RoGue

->RoGue

L3: Novice

• User
  • 85 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:8
  • Server:Silent #1
Well, I reinstalled everything, but when I try and join I get kicked for PB integrity error. All I added to the new install were my personal configs from previous install as well as the etkey file. I've had the configs for a long time and have never had problems with them, so it seems that it's the etkey that's the issue. So how can I get around this?

-RoGue

gunsling3r

gunsling3r

L4: Apprentice

• Inactive Member
  • 406 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:15
  • Server:None
Try updating your PB. That should fix the issue.

http://www.evenbalan...age=pbsetup.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users