SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 02 2016 09:22 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 03 2016 06:35 PM
- File Size: 6.65MB
- Views: 649
- Downloads: 13
- Approved by: daredevil
- Approved on: 03 June 2016 - 06:37 PM
Download bremen_truckmod Alpha 1
Forever, Axis have been complaining that They can't win.
Alpha version: Truck can be damaged, Also: No landmines.
Game : Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Reworked by : Sid & Etch
Allied spies undercovered details of an Axis plan
to transport a fortune in gold to a more secure location.
The Allies have planned an attack to intercept the gold
during its stopover in Bremen.
- Stop the Allies from stealing the gold.
- Stop the Allies from destroying the Main Entrance.
- Hold the forward spawn.
- Stop the Allies from constructing a command post, or destroy it if it has been made.
- Be alert, the Allies may attempt attack through a side door. Don't let them satchel the side door.
- Stop the allies from powering up the generator. Defend the keycard.
- Don't let the Allies steal the truck.
- Build the truckbarriers to hinder the Allied escape.
- Steal the truck with its load of gold.
- Blow open the Main Entrance to push through the city.
- Take control of the forward spawn.
- Construct the command post to activate a forward spawn.
- Satchel the side door to gain additional access.
- Use the keycard to power up the generator.
- Repair and steal the truck.
- Don't let the Axis hold up the truck with a truck barrier.
What's New in Version Alpha 1 (See full changelog)
- Bremen (Final):
- + added fixes (mapscript & lights)
- + reworked command map
- + retextured, looks now like a bombed german city
- + included a fiting skybox
- + usage of (fixed) shaders for a better look (terrain, windows, marble floor, vase, etc)
- + usage of new/changed/fixed textures (windows, wall, gate, floor, truck)
- + Bremen is now shown on the right place in the campaign map
- - removed advertisings from the map
- - removed all unneeded textures and shaders from the pk3
- = based on beta 2, all custom-made stuff will still work
- Bremen (Beta 2):
- + generator icon
- + lights
- = door goes through roof
- = alpha cart wheel
- = doors chalked on bottom
- + passage through to generator
- + more damage to buildings
- + teamdoor at truck
- + shell corner of building above door1
- + window behind desk
- = close/modify alley
- = half height tree blocking door-door LOS
- = break up CP courtyard with trees/bushes
- = floating windows on building next to allied 1st spawn
- Bremen (Beta 1):
- + added allied autospawn change to flag when truck is back in first half
- = changed building route near allied first spawn
- - removed spare room near office
- + added gardens near axis second spawn
- + added real terrain in cp area
- + added more props in streets ("prefabed" from grush)
- = rescaled windows/doors/railings
- + fixed clipramps added for various doors
- + fixed railings near CP odd clipping
- + fixed side door
- + added crater(s) to terrain for coolness
- = changed truck, now indestructible (after initial repair)
9 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users
Yandex (2), Google (1)